Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy Birthday, Husby!

For the husby's b-day, I surprised him with an unexpected drop-in by his best friend Dee.  I also brought home a cake from Whole Foods that was perfect because of Trev's love of cheeseburgers (and cake)!  The first picture really captures one of his signature facial expressions.  I'm glad to have it on file.  He really is a great man and a great husband.  I'm perpetually blessed.  He is beautiful.

These cakes were on sale around Memorial Day, and I knew I would order a mini one for a cute b-day surprise.  (On a healthy living update, we had TURKEY burgers, also from Whole Foods, for dinner.  Trev actually consumed a turkey burger with olives in it, with avocado on top.  Soon he'll like salad!  A girl can hope...)
May you have eyes to see the beauty.  --Meg Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment