Friday, July 1, 2011

1. Visit the shops in uptown Naperville

Naperville, Illinois is a great (big) little city.  A western suburg of the Chicagoland area, it has almost 150,000 residents!  But, the city has done a great job of keeping charm and character.  That's why it made my list for this summer (http://revealthebeauty.blogspot.com/2011/06/bound-for-beauty-summer-list.html). 

I remember going to this great little shop uptown when my friend was in town earlier this year, and I wanted to go back.  And, truth be told, the real reason I was so excited is because (drumroll please..................) a new PAPER SOURCE opened there!  Hooray!  I also found out that they're opening a new one in Oak Brook, which is also very exciting.  The Oak Park store is very very special to me, but parking can be challenging, and their hours are more limiting.

And, on my trip, I became quite taken with one of their new set-up items.  I don't know who did the style buying for this store, but Bravo!  Look at the adorable industrial vintage stools that grace their project table.  Sorry for the sideways pic, my computer is acting a bit crazy.  I should have put "back up computer" on my list. 


This stool is totally my inspiration for what I will now search for to go with my breakfast bar in my kitchen.  It shall be!

May you have eyes to see the beauty. --Meg Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment