Friday, June 17, 2011

5. Meet Evangeline Cadia

My dear friend Janell and her husband Tim welcomed Evangeline Cadia to the world in February, and yesterday I finally met her!  She is very thoughtful, easy-going (prolly from her mom), has a very sweet disposition, and her whole aura is beautiful.  Here she is taking a summer cat nap in her stroller while we dined on really (really really) good Mediterranean food in Indianapolis. 
She's so chic.  I realized, again, that I'm ready to be a mom when I helped put her in her little bath towel after her bath. Speaking of motherhood (the mysterious scary adventure many of my friends have begun), Janell is such a great mom.  I knew she would be, and it was delightful to see her in action.  New life is beautiful.  Evangeline's face is heart-shaped and her chubby cheeks are so pronounced in a profile, you almost miss them in real time because they'll be gone so soon.  I'll have to visit again so I don't miss it.  I continue to be completely taken by the footy pj's that have the mary jane shoes as part of the foot design.  I want my own pair.

I couldn't resist bringing her a little outfit (thanks, Target!).  And, I used my new craft carrier (called a "painter's kit" on sale at Pottery Barn right now) to give it a bow on my way out the door.  Bows make everything better.  I prefer them to wrapping, lately. 
The kit is quite fabulous, and the husby is okay with me leaving wrapping supplies out now.  (yay!)  I will put OTHER craft stuff in my craft closet, which I'm determined to create.  Stay tuned.  I will be sharing some inspiration images first.


No comments:

Post a Comment